American Express Assistant Marketing Manager in New South Wales, Australia
From our high employee satisfaction ratings to our many workplace awards, American Express is consistently recognized as a great place to work by people around the world.
American Express FX International Payments (FXIP) offers businesses a secure and cost-effective online solution for sending and receiving funds to their suppliers overseas or domestically.
The Marketing Team focuses on supporting the business to accelerate growth and adding value to FXIP prospects and customers through developing compelling propositions, growing brand awareness and developing exciting go-to-market plans to promote our products and services.
A unique opportunity has arisen in the FXIP marketing team within Asia Pacific (Australia, New Zealand and Singapore) for a bright marketer to deliver key projects on the FXIP acquisition plan across the JAPA region for the balance of the year.
The successful candidate will be experienced broadly in marketing, with proved results in campaign management; possess strong project management skills, have an analytical mindset and be a great communicator.
This role will work within fairly dynamic parameters and a high level of flexibility. The responsibilities will evolve based on the strategic direction of the overall team.
The position will be responsible for the following activities, across the JAPA market (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore); * Execution of campaigns against lead generation channels for both inbound and outbound channels, including data driven campaigns, referrals, new product (e.g. AccessLine), and client engagement campaigns. * Includes end to end management - creating the brief and developing the campaigns, managing full set up and execution, working with internal and external stakeholders to promote the campaigns and in-depth reporting and analysis. * Managing sales enablement material, inc. product collateral and online forms * Working closely with sales leadership and staff to monitor pipeline progression * Building strong and effective relationships with key internal business partners & external vendors/agencies * Working with internal teams and external vendors to achieve objectives Reporting * Working closely with Team’s Marketing Analyst to manage end of month and all ad-hoc reporting. * Presenting to stakeholders on program results * Support annual forecasting Budgeting * Managing budgets associated with campaigns and reporting, including yearly and quarterly forecasts and managing related invoice submissions Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Demonstrable Campaign management experience, with previous background in lead generation/acquisition
- Marketing/Business/Editorial tertiary qualifications, &/or appropriate work experience
- Innovative, problem-solving skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to address diverse audiences. Presenting data/analysis to senior management is a key requirement therefore exceptional standards and attention to detail are a must.
- Project management experience including proven ability to deliver on time & within budget
- Exceptional personal brand and professionalism – including disciplined time management and organizational ability as they will be consistently called upon to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Understanding & experience within a financial services &/or complex matrix organisation – an advantage
- High learning capacity and a drive to succeed
- Highly skilled in Word, Excel & Powerpoint Full training & support is provided, and this is your opportunity to work with some inspirational leaders who genuinely care about your career growth.
Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Requisition ID: 17010076