Amazon.com Senior Marketing Manager (f/m), Camera in Munich, Germany
The Amazon Camera team is looking for a pro-active, results oriented Retail Marketing Manager (m/f) who will be a critical player to drive and shape the future of the Camera business in Germany.
As Retail Marketing Manager (m/f) your key objectives are to own the Camera Marketing expert role within a multi-functional team working closely with external and internal stakeholders. You will manage marketing activities on the website; work closely with external vendors ranging from start-ups to multinationals; winning and managing Marketing budgets; and leverage your expert Marketing Know-how for the long-term category success.The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, strong communication skills, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas
Shape and develop the customer experience for our Camera business
- Develop, design and present key Marketing concepts to our vendors
- Plan, develop and implement marketing campaigns and promotions professionally
- Optimize different traffic channels and analyze competitor activities as well in close collaboration with the Program Marketing Team and independently
- Create and update performance tracking to monitor campaigns and track traffic and conversion metrics to enable continuous improvement of our marketing efforts
- Work closely with finance team to explain financial impacts of demand activities on P/L
- Function as important interface to stakeholders like Vendor Management, Supply Chain Management, the Amazon Media group, and several Product Management teams
- Think strategically and analytically about new ways to market our products to customers and increase relevance. Evaluate and champion ideas within the context of our current business model, while also looking for transformational opportunities that change our perceptions of our products and services
For this position we expect:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related field of study
Multiple years of relevant work experience
Strong bias for action and willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
Data-oriented with excellent hands-on analytical skills and ability to generate and quickly execute upon recommendations based on the synthesis and analyses of data
Natural ability to focus on big ideas that drive significant change but enjoys diving deep into the details
In-depth experience on relevant content management tools as well as web application
Detailed understanding of search engine optimization and content marketing
Excellent communication skills in German and English
Further Qualifications would be a plus:
Proven track record of making deals in the corporate Marketing realm
Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to try new things with minimal direction
Established track record of creativity and innovation
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
AMZR Req ID: 525464