BlackRock Analyst - Email Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing in Mumbai, India
BlackRock is a global leader in investmentmanagement, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retailclients. At September 30, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion.BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcomechallenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutualfunds, iShares ®(exchange-traded funds), and other pooledinvestment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory andenterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutionalinvestors through BlackRock Solutions ®. As of September30, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in 30 countries and amajor presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe,Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminentasset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management,risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary andindividual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions —from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimedat maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designedto gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can accessour investment solutions through a variety of product structures, includingindividual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooledinvestment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
BlackRock’s Digital Marketing Team is looking for a strongself-starter, who will be responsible for managing the organizations emailmarketing campaigns and maximising revenue opportunities from company’s CRM andcustomer database.
Thesuccessful candidate will be expected to liaise with CRM, marketing, thebusiness, compliance and technology to successfully deliver email marketingcampaigns and related activities.
·Managing emailcampaigns, that involves:
oImplement marketing automation campaigns using Oracle Eloquatool by identifying segments, setting up campaigns, emails, landing pages, andforms/form processing
oPerform A/B testing, monitor campaign performance and lead optimizationefforts
oCreate schematics of data and user flow scenarios
oConfigure workflows, create data load jobs
·Manage internalstakeholders and day-to-day workload.
·Managing emailcampaigns to promote product/services and communicating company’s brand valuethrough email marketing
- Ensure quality and timely deliveryof projects.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply withcurrent email best practices in the industry
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply withBlackRock’s Legal & Compliance framework and policies
- Ideal background of an email marketing analyst(experienced):
- Minimum 2 years of experience on EmailMarketing Automation platforms (eg. Pardot, IBM UNICA, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo);preferably Oracle Eloqua.
- Exposure to RDBMS/SQL/Web-Services
- Ability to work in a high-energy,quickly changing, and demanding environment
- Should have excellentcommunication skills and be able to interface directly with clients and highermanagement.
- Should have excellent presentationskills and should be able to clearly communicate ideas, thoughts, andstrategies
- Domainspecific Skills:
Campaign management, planning amarketing program and designing a campaign
- Sending Deliveries: Email Templatesetting, ensuring deliverability & execution
- Segmentation: Managing recipientdata, filtering conditions and combining query results along with applicationof standard exclusions
- Executing Campaigns: Configuringapproval cycles, proof validation and final execution of campaign workflow.
- Should have prior experience increating Advanced Campaigns; A/B Testing, designing multi-channel &Cross-channel campaigns and event triggered recurring campaigns.
- Creating personalized email &conditional content, managing subscription & targeting subscribers
- Direct Mail Campaigns;Creating/establishing Control Groups, Seed List population and configuring& executing direct mail campaigns.
- Post Campaign Analytics &Reporting; Delivery & Campaign reports, measuring campaign results.
Job Function: Marketing/Communications
Organization: Global Marketing-Digital
Title: Analyst - Email Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-Mumbai
Requisition ID: 171583
Job Posting: Jun 16, 2017, 11:00:00 PM