Medtronic Administrative Assistant III in Mounds View, Minnesota
Administrative Assistant III
Mounds View, Minnesota, United States
2 days ago
Independently performs diverse administrative duties for the Reimbursement, Health Policy and HEOR leadership team. In this fast paced environment, you will need the ability to work across multiple functions and take initiative to ensure the needs of the internal and external stakeholders are met. Also, supports projects and administrative needs for the Economics and Reimbursement team members.
•Provide administrative support to Reimbursement, Health Policy and HEOR leadership and team members, including:
•Assist Economics leadership (Direct Manager, HEOR Director, Economic Value Strategists and Commercialization leaders as needed) with scheduling, employee requests for software, Web Ex meetings, and other day to day duties requiring coordination with other departments and functions.
•Manage travel plans and prepare expense reports for leadership.
•Manage calendar and scheduling (to include managing international time zones and complexities).
• Coordinates both midsize and large meetings and conferences including management of Web Ex and virtual engagement, maintaining a high level of business etiquette in all situations and recording and transcribing minutes of meetings as required.
•Facilitate vendor contracting process by following and updating as needed, ECATs spreadsheet, contracting process and acting as the liaison with team members, OneSource and legal. Work in partnership with project coordinator to establish POs.
•Ensures that all pending matters are referred to appropriate management levels and follow up, as needed.
•Tracks deadlines to ensure that all timelines are met with required follow-up.
•Solve problems of moderate scope and complexity following established policies and procedures while taking initiative to propose solutions.
• Maintain filing systems, order supplies and equipment.
• Multi-task and manage through issues proactively. Provide appropriate information to contacts (handle questions, issues and follow ups) and research resolution of issues and questions
• Serve as an information resource on organizational practices, policies and procedures.
• Complete special projects as directed by direct manager, Economic Value Strategists and assist other team members as needed.
•Support Sr. Leadership Assistant and Project Coordinator as needed, and act as back-up as required.
•Maintains total confidentiality in all matters of correspondence, telephone messages and personal conversations.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 5+ years of administrative experience.
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated high proficiency of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Excellent proofreading and composition skills, including knowledge of appropriate formatting and styles for correspondence, reports and related items.
• Self-motivated with proven initiative in problem solving.
• Ability to work well under multiple instructions and directions and subsequent manage multiple priorities and demands.
• Organized, efficient, and process-oriented.
• Able to work with diverse groups and personalities both remotely, via phone, email and/or in person.
•Professional etiquette (telephone, correspondence, email, and in person).
•Ability to handle difficult situations with poise and professionalism.
•Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships.
Physical Job Requirements
•The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
•While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
• Ability to work overtime as needed
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.