Honeywell Product Marketing Manager in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Product Marketing Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will own the end to end product line and will be accountable for product profitability, product planning which includes new product additions. You will be required to partner with RD&E and ISC, Sales; sun-set products; and develop and manage product road maps. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio. You will integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes.
Develop robust product plans to deliver outstanding financial outcomes
Develop dynamic pricing strategies based on value delivered relative to customer’s next best alternative
Develop robust business strategies to create a strong linkage between financials, technology and customer needs
25 Manager Product Life Cycle
25 Promote Brands
25 Project Planning
25 Create Product Roadmaps
YOU MUST HAVE
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline
- Some commercial experience (Marketing, Project Management, Direct Sales)
- Some business development experience
- Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues.
- Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
- Significant experience in product or strategic marketing
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
- experience & ability to apply to product line.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req108287
- Category: Marketing
- Location: ., Morris Plains, NJ 7950 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.