Amazon.com Operations Administrative Assistant in Middletown, Delaware
Our Operations Administrative Assistants are responsible for executing the core operational activities of the HR team and are the first point of contact for our warehouse associates on HR Policy and Timekeeping issues. They focus on building a positive experience for our Amazon warehouse associates through strong customer service and reliable performance of associate facing HR processes. In addition to employee facing activities, our Operations Admins pull and distribute accurate reports, ensure associate schedules are up to date, and perform other administrative tasks to ensure success in the HR department. A successful operations admin will demonstrate a high level of integrity and confidentiality while dealing with employee information, an ability to build positive relationships on the Fulfillment Center floor and will be committed to consistency and fairness in HR policy application. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Deliver outstanding, in person employee facing customer service through positive and friendly associate interactions. • Completing data entry in a variety of programs/systems including Excel, internal timekeeping software and reporting software.
• Running daily attendance reporting and auditing timecards for attendance related issues.
• Attending new hire onboarding events and assisting new hires in completing required electronic documentation.
• Processing and entering approved schedule accommodations and overtime.
• Generating various letters and distributing them to associates and/or managers.
• Responding to tickets and voicemails to address associate questions and concerns.
• Updating building communications on paper and A/V equipment.
• Supporting FC events and holiday season activities.
• Administrative duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Prior administrative or HR experience.
• Prior experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Availability for all shifts day or night including weekends (our facility runs 24/7 throughout the year).
• Ability to work up to ten hour shifts on your feet.
Associates degree or greater
• Administrative and/or HR experience within a manufacturing or production environment.
• Experience in a high volume customer service role.
• Ability to multi task and execute multiple processes efficiently.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and seek out information as needed.
AMZR Req ID: 525494