Mondelez International Market Demand Manager in MEXICO CITY, Mexico
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Market Demand Manager
A Market Demand Manager is responsible for the creation of the market demand for assigned market and for bringing market intelligence into the Demand Planning process. The role is the ‘face of demand’ in the assigned market and resides in the market to work closely with Commercial. This role will be the liaison between market sales and the Integrated Planning Tower (IPT). The following describes key success criteria for a Market Demand Manager:
• Provide iterative feedback to the Category Demand Planners based on market intelligence and trends to finalize a quality market demand forecast.
• Handle escalations where Category Demand Planners are unable to ascertain or gain proper sales/marketing input.
• Partner with sales to understand and challenge assumptions, and market drivers. Collaborate with sales to identify market driven risks and opportunities.
• Lead the Pre-Market Demand Review (DR) and Market DR (and, where required, country demand reviews in advance of pre-market demand reviews).
• Lead the review of the market demand plan that has been built from all inputs, identify differences, gain consensus, and the market leadership sign-off on the market demand plan. Market demand plan is the consensus view of what the team of Planning Tower, Sales and Category believe is the most likely Demand Plan for 24 months for the market.
• Serve as a single point of contact in the markets for all demand-supply imbalance issues.
• Work with market sales to align on sales/marketing related building blocks.
• Work with key customers and other internal partners to add any customer collaboration forecast to the base forecast.
• Proactively work with markets to progress towards a demand driven supply chain.
• Leads the effort to improve sales forecast error and bias, CFR and DIOH within the market.
• Drive the Market Demand Review by gathering relevant inputs and creating the demand review deck, to obtain market leadership sign-off on market demand plan.
• Collaborate with Integrated Planning Tower on the demand plan, by performing active review and management of forecast gap between consensus forecast and field intelligence, to generate a cohesive demand plan for the market.
• Partner with sales by understanding and challenging assumptions and market drivers to identify market driven risks and opportunities.
• Serve as a single point of contact in the markets by driving cross-functional collaboration to resolve all demand-supply imbalance issues.
• Collaborate with the market leadership and sales, by reviewing forecast, uplifts, and other inputs, to drive continuous improvement and enhance forecast performance.
•Bachelor´s Degree in Bussiness Administration.
•Functional work experience (Demand Planning, Forecasting).
•Full Operational knowledge of SAP ECC / APO (preferred) or other Advanced Planning Systems through formal training & experience. Fully versed on Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
•Ability to evaluate different supply chain scenarios / trade-offs.
•Market knowledge and experience.
•Drive for cross-functional results by proactively understanding and managing key issues & success criteria, and prioritizing accordingly.
•Project personal maturity and tact to effectively work with cross-functional team members to deal with conflicting priorities.
•Knowledgeable of leading practice demand planning concepts.
•Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills in English.
•Comprehensive Supply Chain, Economical, Financial or Logistics education or experience.
•APICS CPIM certified or similar accreditation - preferred.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Title: Market Demand Manager
Location: LA-MX-Distrito Federal-Mexico City
Requisition ID: 1705158