Entegee Senior Graphics Designer/ Marketing Communications - 57541754 - TT in Maple Grove, Minnesota
Senior Graphics Designer/ Marketing Communications - 57541754 - TT
Job Code: 57541754Job Location: Maple Grove, MNCategory: Technical WriterLast Updated: 06/19/2017Apply Now!
Our customer is looking for a Sr. Graphics Designer to work with their Marketing Communications specialists to initiate, design and execute marketing materials. Creates graphic design solutions that reflect the strategy and the brand. Requires marketing communications knowledge to guide internal clients toward effective solutions. Must be organized, deadline-oriented and an effective communicator. Uses advanced computer and art direction skills to accomplish these tasks. Responsibilities:
• Designs customer-facing marketing collateral to effectively communicate program and product information and brand company in the marketplace (e.g. brochures, posters, ads, banners, interactive deliverables, etc.).
• Interfaces with specialists to understand project objectives and translate them into creative deliverables.
• Aligns with design industry trends.
• Must have digital production knowledge in order to design for multiple platforms, select appropriate file formats and do archival and retrieval.
• Must have print production knowledge in order to design and approve projects prior to printing.
• Uses sophisticated design software and knowledge of visual architecture to execute ideas and prepare files for both electronic and print usage.
• Partners and collaborates with creative vendors as needed to meet deadlines and ensure quality.
• BA required
• 5-9 years of experience
• In depth knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign required (we use Creative Cloud for teams)
Education/Experience/Skills not required, but helpful:
• Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS): building and publishing a huge plus. If this skill is not present, must demonstrate some knowledge of UX design for iPad and be willing to take over an existing Folio program for the business.
• Photography skills a plus
• Demonstrated knowledge of UX design for mobile is a plus.
• Folio experience a plus
• Video editing skills are not required.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 57541754TT
Equal Opportunity Employer