Collabera Content Marketing Manager in Long Island City, New York
Content Marketing Manager
Location:Long Island City, New YorkUS
• Must be from a digital publication outside of the industry or a brand that is savvy in content.
• Must have written for Money or an in-industry digital publication.
• Must be passionate about digital and also understands social media, content syndication, etc.
• Must be someone who can handle creating powerpoint presentations and politics as a means of getting things done in a large corporation.
• Must have 7+ years editorial content experience, working for a publisher or brand with significant focus on content
• Must have experience with Financial Domain
• Must have a deep understanding of personal finance and ability to write comfortably about credit, mortgage products, retirement, money management and investments
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be comfortable within a matrixed corporate environment and able to influence partners through deck storytelling
• Must have experience editing and assigning content ideas to contributors, writers and/or agency partners
• Must have extensive experience with social media
• Must understand how to leverage Conductor or other SEO tools to inform content strategy and optimization for search
• Must be detail-oriented and an eagle-eyed proofreader
• Must be an exceptional project manager
• Must be able to multitask, prioritize assignments, work independently, and meet deadlines
• Must be web savvy, an avid reader, stays on top of content trends, understands social networking, content marketing and digital media trends
• Must be a strong writer with an eye for a story and the ability to distill complex concepts into engaging content
• Must have experience working with a variety of amplification partners and tactics (paid, owned and earned strategies)
• Must have project managed design and development of landing pages and content sites
• Must have hands dirty – enjoys rolling up sleeves and figuring things out