The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. Administrative Assistant (004070) in Liverpool, New York
Administrative Assistant (004070)
Number of Openings:
Job Type (Employment Type):
Hourly - Non-Exempt
Administrative - Other
Level of Education:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
The receptionist is responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate employees, greeting visitors, opening mail and distributing appropriately and providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities related to Human Resources, Payroll, and Accounting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone and direct to correct employee.
- Greet all visitors and direct them to correct department. Make sure all visitors sign in and have visitors badge.
- Order office supplies for the business.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries. Open and time stamp mail. Route mail and deliveries to proper recipient.
- Be back up for entering new hire, termination, and employee status change data to the ADP payroll system.
- Accounts Payable and related light duty accounting processes
- Maintain application records and files, and correspond with interviewed applicants as necessary. Maintain applicant flow data.
- Assist in the hiring process by conducting hourly production interviews, plant tours, and orientation as requested. Perform employment verifications and reference checks as requested. Schedule and coordinate applicant drug screening.
- Maintain the company’s attendance policy, working with the managers to give appropriate levels of progressive attendance discipline to employees as required. Ensure timeliness of all warnings given, and go to the managers in the plant to present warnings to employees where required.
- Assist with planning, coordinating and implementation of employee events such as company picnic, service awards and employee appreciation functions, etc.
- Prepare a variety of reports, as requested.
- Perform other related responsibilities, as needed, to support HPPC business objectives.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED). • 2-4 years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with external and internal customers • Strong Word and Excel skills • Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
Hain Pure Protein is the market leader for premium protein with trusted poultry brands that never ever use antibiotics, and deliver great-tasting product with the attributes demanded by today’s discerning consumers.We offer a full range of turkey and chicken products under our Plainville Farms® and FreeBird® brands including fresh, prepared, frozen, and deli products. Our products are sold nationally from independent specialty stores to major retailers, and in foodservice from major restaurants to colleges and stadiums. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hain Celestial Group, our commitment to helping consumers lead A Healthier Way of Life™ is at the heart of everything we do. With operations in North America, Europe, and India, we participate in many natural categories with well-known brands.Come join one of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies to help consumers lead A Healthier Way of Life™.EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disabled