Comcast Market Development Analyst in Livermore, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for participating in gathering and analyzing information
about a market, a product or service to be offered in that market, and
the past, present, and potential customers for the product or service.
Depends on others for instruction, guidance, and direction. Develops
competence in own area by performing routine work.
- Works directly with internal, cross-functional teams and department
leadership to develop and execute marketing research plans to provide
information and insight.
- Analyzes data and uses various methods to reports findings to
appropriate team members or clients.
- Maintains and publishes summary reports of key market facts/ findings.
- Makes suggestions on research software for local markets.
- Coordinates the creation of all research materials.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer