Hella Corporate Center HEAD OF MARKET RESEARCH (W/M) in Lippstadt, Germany
As Head of market planning you are responsible to ensure a stable market planning.
- Lead a global virtual team of market planners and analysts
- Ensure a stable and accurate continuous market planning
- Implement and apply various statistical methods (e.g. PLS) for market planning
- Further develop market research and handling of big data
- Define metrics to measure and improve market planning data quality
- Automate measurements and market planning using Salesforce CRM
- More than 10 years work experience in related environment
- Master degree in Mathematics, Marketing or Economics; PhD is a plus
- Strong automotive background (OEM or Tier 1 supplier) in regards to vehicle
- Lifecycles, automotive trends and market development / research
- Sound understanding of data analytics and big data management
- Relevant working experience in market planning and strategic market management
- Experienced in leading virtual teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superior ability to effectively
- Influence and communicate with diverse stakeholders cross-functionally and crossregionally
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 90067891.
For people with vision: hella.com/career