City Wide Maintenance VP of Sales and Marketing in Lenexa, Kansas
City Wide Franchise is currently looking for a dynamic sales executive for our newly created VP of Sales & Marketing position located in our corporate office. As a candidate for the VP of Sales & Marketing position, you will have 10+ years of developing successful sales and marketing strategies that ultimately drive increased sales revenue. You will create a sales process/training that can be easily adopted throughout the City Wide franchise locations. Additionally, you will develop and implement marketing strategies that will drive brand recognition and lead generation.
City Wide has more than 55+ years’ experience managing 20+ building maintenance solutions and was listed in Franchise Times Magazine as the “31st Fast and Serious Franchise” out of thousands of models. City Wide is also one of Kansas City’s fastest growing companies for the last 10 consecutive years.
Our mission is to provide world-class building maintenance solutions that save time and solve problems. That mission holds true for all five of our stakeholders, which includes our clients, employees, franchisees, service providers, and investors. We live this mission through effective leadership and our desire to SERVE others. City Wide offers its employees a competitive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with match; 15 days of PTO; and paid holidays.
You will play an integral role in providing a more dynamic and stable environment for the City Wide Franchise system. City Wide has a very exciting goal of becoming $1B franchise system, and ultimately breaking into the Top 100 franchise brands worldwide. To do so, we need to continue to add exceptional talent to our team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and implement an overall marketing and sales strategy to support the vision of becoming a top 100 Franchise brand as listed in Franchise Times Top 200.
- Execute system wide lead generating activities supporting business to business sales.
- Create a performance driven sales organization based on best practice staffing and training.
- Establish a professional sales management attracting, retaining and training program for Franchisees.
- Establish sales goals and deliver results via influence related to janitorial services and non-janitorial services.
- Function as an effective member of the management team.
- Develop and execute new growth strategies including acquisitions, roll-ups, strategic alignments with other FM companies and new vertical markets such as downtown high rise office buildings, medical facilities, education, hospitality, airports etc.
- Oversee the activities related to the marketing team, call center, national business development program, FranDev and the organizational sales culture.
- Subject to significant travel up to 50% as needed to fulfill the essential functions.
- Other duties as necessary to fulfill the organizational vision related to sales and marketing.
Experience That You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or sales related is preferred.
- 10+ years of leading sales and marketing strategies.
- Proven track record in sales management, marketing driven campaigns, and management in a business to business environment are vital.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to influence and work well with people are essential.
- Sandler sales training is beneficial.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and CRM are required.
- Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of business problems. Must be able to apply basic mathematical analytics, understand financial reports, and legal business documents.
- Franchise experience is desirable.
- A sense of urgency and goal driven mentality are valuable traits.
Location: Lenexa, KS
Type: Full Time