USM, An EMCOR Company Proposal & Marketing Specialist in Lakewood, Colorado
Dynalectric Colorado, a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading electrical contractors, meeting the needs of Colorado since 1951. Dynalectric Colorado has been successful by following the principles of superior service, technological leadership, and a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Proposal & Marketing Specialist
Job Summary:The Proposal & Marketing Specialist is responsible for strategizing, leading and responding to Request for Proposals (RFP) and preparing, managing and executing the marketing plan and associated sponsored activities. The Proposal & Marketing Specialist works collaboratively with all internal staff and external customers and vendors, to meet both project and company objectives and build relationshipsbased on respect, trust and integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Development & Preconstruction:
- Manage, strategically prepare, submit and track responses to RFP’s, Requests for Qualifications and inquiries regarding Dynalectric Colorado capabilities.
- Develop presentation materials for customer interviews/meetings.
- Prepare and/or review client/prospect presentations and company literature.
- Conduct market, project and client research as needed.
- Ensure consistent messaging in alignment with the strategic Business Development Plan.
- Manage and monitor Confidentiality Agreements of clients & projects; ensure employees are aware of NDA and CDA requirements/limits.
- Marketing & Advertising:
- Lead regular additions and updates to website content, photos, leadership bios and project case studies.
- Lead, prepare and manage advertising programs with industry associations and local publications.
- Develop collaborative and cooperative relationship with EMCOR Marketing & Communications in managing brand and messaging.
- Manage, update and maintain project history database and project case studies, including a catalog of high quality photos of projects at various stages of completion.
- Manage and update key personnel resume content.
- Plan & prepare industry award submittals.
- Manage, update and maintain company Holiday eCard database. Work with Executive Staff to determine and procure annual client appreciation gifts.
- In collaboration with Business Development Team and/or Human Resources, lead and procure marketing materials and takeaways for industry events, sponsorships, trade shows, recruiting efforts, etc.
- Manage procurement of all Dynalectric Colorado logo apparel, ensuring executive approval prior to purchase.
Provide marketing, presentation and other administrative support to the President/CEO and Executive Vice President as needed. COMPUTER SKILLS
Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Visio, PowerPoint, and Access required for preparing, analyzing, monitoring, reporting and presenting and additional computer skills within Windows operating system environment.
Implement and use Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), or comparable graphics program(s). PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
BA/BS Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Journalism; OR an equivalent combination of education and proven experience in the A/E/C Industry. CPSM Certification a plus.
4+ years experience in Architectural/Engineering/Construction industry with demonstrated progressive increase in responsibilities and accountability. REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES
Must have the ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work assignments for accurate and timely completion.
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are necessary to professionally and effectively communicate with employees, clients, vendors and subcontractors.
- Must be a hands-on, interactive team member who shares information and is a valid contributor.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values and ethics through personal integrity and professionalism.
- Must be highly credible and ensure communication is succinct and tailored to the audience.
- Must present a mature, professional image.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of employees, management, clients, vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Must build positive working relationships with all levels of employees and management.
- Must be adaptable and take new circumstances in stride, be open to new ideas and maintain composure when challenged.
- Must possess a positive attitude toward career development and company process/policy improvement.
- Must have a Clean Motor Vehicle Record to drive personal or company vehicles for business purposes.
- Must be able to travel within Colorado to jobsites, meetings and events; and to other meetings or training within the US as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, sit, talk, and hear. The employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or computer keyboards. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to thirty (30) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to regularly commute to jobsite locations, industry meetings and events, client meetings and interviews. The employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE Military/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Job Title: Proposal & Marketing Specialist
Date Posted: 4/19/2017
Location: Lakewood, CO
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Position Id: EB-1006641774