Missouri Employer ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - KANSAS CITY, MO in KANSAS CITY, Missouri
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - KANSAS CITY, MO
St. Louis Recidivism Reduction
Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
This position is Monday-Friday.
Administrative Assistants are responsible for:
* Office and administrative support duties including composing and typing correspondence, compiling data and preparing summary reports, and processing routine financial transactions
* Maintaining record keeping and filing systems, scheduling meetings and conferences, answering telephone, and greeting & screening visitors
* Acting as an administrative liaison between department or center and other Gateway areas by gathering and exchanging information
* Other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* At least 2 years of experience in administrative functions required
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications (including Excel and Access) required
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets