Aon Corporation Emerging Markets Sales Director in Illinois
Alight Solutions Is Looking For An Emerging Markets Sales Director
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health Administration business group within Alight Solutions. *This position can be virtual. *The Emerging Market Sales Director reports to the Vice President, Enterprise Health Sales.
The Emerging Market Sales Director is responsible for managing a team of remote, Emerging Market Sales Executives. These representatives are inside sales resources responsible for the sales of Health and Welfare Administration services to the Emerging Market (1k-3k active benefit eligibles) and lead generation support for the lower Enterprise Market (3k-5k active benefit eligible). The Emerging Market Sales Director manages and coaches their team to effectively sell new benefits administration services to prospect companies. This individual also works closely with other sales support resources to enable their team to work efficiently and drive leads through a complex, consultative sales process.
Your Impact As An Emerging Markets Sales Director
- Daily, remote management of Emerging Market Sales Executives against individual and team performance goals
- Provide ongoing performance feedback and coaching to facilitate team productivity and professional development
- Facilitate training and education of the team by leveraging and coordinating with technical, legislative, and other subject matter expert resources throughout the company
- Develop and manage sales development campaigns in coordination with marketing and other sales support resources
- Foster relationships between Emerging and Enterprise Health Sales Executives to improve team effectiveness and comradery, while ultimately driving growth for the business
- Participate in management meetings and contribute to sales strategy development
- Ensure Salesforce.com compliance and accurate reporting
- Identify and manage performance issues to maintain a fully-staffed, productive team
- Leadership and Motivation – The Emerging Market Sales Director should have excellent leadership and motivational skills in order to manage this team remotely. They should have experience fostering team comradery, sharing best practices, and appropriately recognizing and rewarding desired behaviors. It is also important to be an advocate for the team within the organization, removing obstacles to their productivity where they exist.
- Communication – The Emerging Market Sales Director should be able to clearly and consistently communicate over email and phone. They must listen comprehensively, deliver clear instructions and recommendations and follow-up with team members on commitments.
- Coaching and Performance Management– The Emerging Market Sales Director must use various coaching tactics to develop their teams, both individually and as a whole. This includes but is not limited to scheduled meetings, joint sales calls, informal coaching sessions, team meetings, and peer mentoring. The Emerging Market Sales Director must also hold team members accountable to required job responsibilities and goal achievement.
- Business Acumen – The Emerging Market Sales Director should have a general knowledge of business trends and insights, specifically related to Health and Welfare benefit administration and HR outsourcing services. They will need to exemplify how to incorporate this information into presentations, scripts, emails, and other sales enablement efforts to connect the challenges clients are faced with to the value of Alight’s products and services.
- Salesforce.com Experience– The Emerging Market Sales Director should have familiarity with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM. Accountability of the team to maintain accurate, updated prospect information in SFDC will be required.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- At least 3-5 years sales experience
- 1-2 years management experience of remote sales teams preferred
- Experience in Health and Welfare benefits administration and/or HR outsourcing industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
- Advanced Degree is preferred and/or equivalent work related experience and success.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Job number: 2433107
Category: Business Development/Sales
Location: United States, IL, Virtual