C&J Energy Marketing Specialist in Houston, Texas
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into messaging for articles, advertisements, publications, newsletter, presentations and pamphlets. Writes content and text for internal communications, Intranet articles, radio, Internet, social media, press releases, flyers, email and direct mail literature.
- Research and write articles for newsletters.
- Assist with management of Intranet content and copy writing.
- Ensure campaign stays within budget.
- Work with marketing team to create ideas.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Prepare digital media with timely content.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Write and edit editorial content as needed.
- Assist with writing press releases.
- May be asked to assist with technical writing endeavors for bids, proposals and presentations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have exceptional writing skills.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Must have professional manner and be able to interact at the executive level.
- Project management skills a must.
Minimum Required Education, Credentials, Licenses and Experience
- 3-5 Years of Experience
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or marketing or the equivalent is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled