Bodycote Marketing Assistant (Part-Time) in Frisco, Texas
Summary: This position is part-time and will assist in various marketing campaigns across North America and Europe.
Essential Job Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):The primary duties consist of, but are not limited to the following.
- Verify customers and prospects database via phone calls and web search
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software Salesforce to collect, verify and update contact details
- Find prospect customers using web-based research
- Assist in creating, launching and managing marketing campaigns and contents
- Will have access to proprietary and third party information necessary to the business and as such will perform duties in an ethical and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum education of high school diploma or equivalent. Basic understanding of introductory marketing and communications principles as learned in college, university or on the job training is encouraged
- Must be customer-oriented and have excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of CRM software Salesforce experience is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of graphics design software Adobe InDesign is an advantage
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language
- Knowledge and hands on experience of computer applications including Microsoft Office and databases is required.
Physical & Mental Demands: The following physical and mental demands consist of, but are not limited to the following.
- Must be able to work in a sitting position for extended periods of time (at desk, while driving, and/or on airplane travel) in an office/industrial environment
- Manual dexterity to perform data entry functions
- Ability to bend, pull, stoop and reach to perform functions
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs.
- May be exposed to heat, fumes, noise, and humidity, etc.
- Must have the cognitive and mental capacity to perform essential job functions
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Visual acuity to read documents, computer screens, files, etc.
- Ability to hear in person and via phone
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of the work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, the job description does not constitute a written or implied contract for employment. Bodycote reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Bodycote is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against current and prospective employees based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age for individuals over forty years of age, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.