Progressive Administrative Assistant - Legal in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Join our collaborative team of dedicated individuals—and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We’re an organization that celebrates and rewards hard work each and every day, with a goal of being a company people can trust.
Administrative Assistant - House Counsel
Our Administrative Assistants handle the daily administrative needs of our insurance defense litigation law offices for our House Counsel Attorneys. You will be responsible for processing mail, answering phones, filing, paying bills, ordering supplies, scheduling, copying and faxing. Additionally, you’ll be opening files, following up on legal discovery, and handling legal document production. This role offers you the chance to work directly with attorneys and the legal support staff to expand your knowledge in a fast-paced legal environment at a stable company.
- Legal experience is highly preferred .* * ATO/client profiles and paperless office experience is a plus.*
• High School diploma or GED
• The ability to operate a PC with a strong working knowledge of associated software, including Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others
• The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work assignments while working independently
• Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company’s achievement of annual performance objectives)
• Flexible work arrangements and casual dress
• Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
• Award winning, supportive environment including Employee Resource Groups
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
• 401k plan
• Employee discounts
• Child care subsidy
Apply now and find out what it’s like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
• You’ll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
• After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
• A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
• Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
• Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Administrative Assistant - Legal
Location: Florida-Fort Lauderdale
Requisition ID: 146325