Anthem Executive Administrative Assistant - Denver, CO (Office-based) - 129957 in Denver, Colorado
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Executive Administrative Assistant reports to the VP, Provider Networks and is responsible for performing advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of the organization and its policies and practices.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Writes and routes confidential correspondence.
- Screens, handles or distributes incoming phone calls and complaints.
- Maintains, organizes and schedules calendar on behalf of VP, Provider Networks.
- Maintains confidential correspondence and general files.
- Orders supplies.
- Coordinates travel plans.
- Submits expense reports.
- Compiles and distributes meeting minutes.
- Compiles information and summarizes key points for reports, documents and proposals.
- Collates and assembles materials, makes off-site and on-site arrangements for meetings/presentations.
- Creates and organizes chart up-dates.
- Prepares forms and reviews documentation for conformance with internal policies and procedures.
- Utilizes various software packages such as spreadsheet, word processing, charting and graphics to produce high quality reports, presentations and documents.
- Researches, verifies and assimilates information to prepares reports.
- Partners with Initiative Project Leader to support executive.
- HS diploma, 5 years formal administrative assistant experience, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio strongly preferred.
- Prior health care/managed care industry experience a plus.
- Working experience managing projects is preferred.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at// antheminc.com/careers //. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Administrative Support
Title: Executive Administrative Assistant - Denver, CO (Office-based) - 129957
Requisition ID: 129957