Entercom Miami Director of Marketing and Communications - Denver in Denver, Colorado
Entercom Denver is currently seeking a high-energy individual with great project and planning management as well as promotion implementation experience to serve as Director of Marketing for our five station cluster. The Director of Marketing will manage and lead Denver’s marketing, promotion, and interactive efforts. This individual will work with Programming to develop and execute marketing and promotion plans and strategize to grow listenership among targeted demographics. In additional they will be responsible for working with sales and business development teams to seek integrated brand concepts mutually benefitting both our organization and our clients. This person must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-media environment while managing a staff; capable of merging traditional marketing practices and new digital technology tactics and able to bring creative marketing solutions to the table.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing and brand awareness experience.
- College Degree required
- Knowledge of traditional media and new digital media operations.
- Ability to generate creative ideas and manage execution.
- Organization skills with the ability to multi task.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal sales and programming managers as well as communicate with corporate marketing and promotion teams.
- Understanding of photography, graphic design, video production and implementation to digital and social assets, and sales collateral.
- Ability to write and distribute press releases.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines with high quality work.
- Must be highly motivated, energetic, and a positive team player who builds relationships internally and externally.
- Have a strong network of influencers and decision makers.
Entercom Denver is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Denver, CO