Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc Administrative Assistant - Sales Department in Denver, Colorado
At Haynes Mechanical Systems, we have spent over 50 years building a company that we can be proud of - a company that focuses on working together with our customers to provide solutions to their heating, ventilation and air conditioning needs.
We are a fast growing commercial HVAC, building automation and energy services company. Our culture is one that exemplifies achieving excellence in everything we do. We are collaborative and work towards the best result for our customers. Our culture is based on four ideals: family owned, focus on our associates, dedication to our customers, and continuous improvement.
Standard work days are M-F
Competitive benefits package:
- 401K - Matched
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
POSITION SUMMARY:The Sales Assistant’s main focus will be to support and organize the Sales team to ensure business needs are maintained and are consistent with the overall needs of the company’s external clients, as well as support the Marketing Specialist with specific tasks and company events as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist all sales representatives with proposal preparation including: proficient use of proposal software, generation of content and designing cover pages.
- Assist all sales representatives with preparation of PowerPoint presentations, including, input/generation of information, design of graphs and coordination of other visual aids.
- Vertical marketing research which will include identifying strategic accounts within vertical market; as well as researching organizational structure within these accounts to identify key stakeholders.
- Develop external communication channels with clients, including but not limited to company newsletters and bulletins.
- Help organize company and client events.
- Develop high level use of sales CRM software including, but not limited to compilation of sales data from individual users, creation of sales team reports and forecasts.
- Create document archives for all sales proposals by working with operations staff.
- Maintain Team Portal (SharePoint) for sales team and construct internal and external team sites.
- Track sales booking, run various reports on sales plans and coordinate monthly reporting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Advanced level of Excel Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Three years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Team Work: Balance team and individual responsibilities, exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views, give and receive feedback, contribute to building a positive team spirit, put success of team above own interests, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives, support everyone's efforts to succeed, recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Customer Service Focused: Maintain a positive attitude and ensure internal and external customer’s needs are met.
- Organizational Skills: Prioritize and plan work activities; taking into account importance and urgency of each task, effective use of time.
- Professionalism: Approach others in a tactful manner, react well and stay calm while under pressure, treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position, accept responsibility for own actions, follow through on commitments.
Keyword: Administrative Assistant - Sales Department
From: Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc