Bibigo USA Restaurant Marketing Specialist in Commerce, California
We're searching for a Restaurant Field Marketing Specialist to join our Bibigo family! This individual must be passionate about the food industry and have a proven track record of innovative marketing campaigns!
Founded in 2010, Bibigo Fresh Korean Kitchen features traditional Korean food with a modern interpretation. It offers a fresh and nutritious build-your-own meal experience without sacrificing the bold and uniquely intense flavors of Korean cuisine. Bibigo USA is expanding rapidly throughout the California region with plans to open 130 locations nationwide by 2020. Globally, Bibigo has presence in 7 countries including the UK, China, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia and South Korea. For more information about Bibigo, please visit www.bibigousa.com
The position will develop and execute programs to build awareness, grow sales, and increase market share for Bibigo restaurants. The Marketing Specialist will play an influential role within the Bibigo Marketing Team, helping to establish a local face to the Bibigo brand, while also helping to shape the entire Bibigo Field Marketing organization as the brand grows. The Marketing Specialist works side-by-side with the Operations teams to plan, coach, advise, communicate, organize and track the recommended marketing strategy including catering sales for each individual restaurants and new restaurant openings. Implement and execute all marketing strategies for the restaurant locations to help drive sales and create brand recognition on a local store level. This position will be highly innovative, process-driven and collaborative with cross-functional and external partners. The ideal candidate will have the ability to craft a holistic marketing plan to drive traffic into our stores.
The primary responsibilities for the Marketing Specialist include:
- Proactively communicate with Operations to identify business and marketing needs and develop immediate plans to improve sales, guest count and/or profitability
- Work closely with local Operations counterparts to establish and execute successful marketing programs, including grand openings, in-store activations, community outreach etc.
- Evaluate effectiveness and share results with Marketing and Operations.
- Development and hands-on implementation of promotional calendars, product launches and local marketing strategies
- Recap and analyze all promotional campaigns for shared learning and future planning
- Identify, plan and execute special events & sponsorships that help us achieve brand goals
- Collaborate with the team to ensure cohesive messaging across multiple platforms
- Constantly monitor the competitive environment and share with others
- Manage and deliver marketing tools for the Field
- Work to build our Bibigo Catering line. Generate catering sales by producing new clients through traditional and non-traditional sales methods.
- Solicit businesses to create brand awareness and catering offerings
- Support on-site event activations such as sampling or special events
- Some travel is required
- BA/BS Degree with 3-4 years post undergrad business experience, preferably in restaurant marketing
- Must have a deep knowledge of the retail marketing industry with a proven track record of creating and delivering a variety of innovative marketing campaigns on time and within budget
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- A strong appreciation for the food industry
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus
- Must thrive in a team environment, but be able to take initiative and work independently
- Willingness to spend up to 50-75% of time in restaurants and trade areas
- Understanding of P&L statements