Anthem Marketing Manager-127286 in Chicago, Illinois
/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and togetherwe will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Marketing Manager - (Member Engagement and Communications)
Our team is on a mission to humanize each-and-every member-facing operational communication we send (think letters, EOBs and such). And we’re looking for a marketing leader who is just as passionate as we are to join us. If you’re someone who is obsessed with making the “ordinary” extraordinary – then listen up. In this role, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to identify ways we can improve how we talk with members. And then lead the charge in making those ideas a reality. You should know what it means to be consumer-centric and always advocate on behalf of our members. You’ll work closely and establish key partnerships with internal teams such as Service, Marcom, Legal and IT.
• Identify and advocate for opportunities to improve member-facing transactional communications or processes
• Oversee the execution of multiple member-facing initiatives
• Navigate internal IT landscape to make things happen
• Formal and informal project management orchestration of SMEs
• Track and share progress across organization and share learnings and best practices within Marketing
• Identify process improvement areas for member communications within our member operating model
• Establish strong partnership with Service Execution to monitor communication-related initiatives
• Partner with internal Marcom and external creative agencies to overhaul communications
• Partners with compliance and legal to ensure requirements are met
• Requires BA/BS degree: 5 years of experience, in some combination of project management and marketing communications or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Proven history of driving initiatives from conception through execution
• Effective project/program leader of cross-functional project teams in a matrixed organization
• Ability to think beyond the status quo – to find new ways of communicating more effectively
• Copywriting isn’t required for the position but we prefer someone who knows how to write (or that makes sure others are writing) in our brand voice.
• Knowledge of our member journeys or member experience a plus
• Experience within the healthcare or insurance industries preferred
• Creative problem solver
• Outstanding presentation skills—in PowerPoint and in person
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2015 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Title: Marketing Manager-127286
Other Locations: IL-Chicago, IN-Indianapolis
Requisition ID: 127286