Yodle Director, Digital Marketing in Charlotte, Arizona
The successful Director of Digital Marketing candidate is well versed in various digital marketing strategies/solutions including SEM, SEO, Facebook, Display and Website Development. The role includes people managing a team of more than 20 digital marketing resources that have responsibilities in strategizing, designing, implementing, optimizing and managing digital strategies for new and existing clients. The role also requires day to day interactions with sales staff, client services, professional services, product/marketing, prospective and current clients, and other key internal stakeholders in order to successfully deliver digital marketing campaigns for our clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- People manage a team of more than 20 digital marketing resources that have responsibilities in designing, implementing, optimizing and overall managing digital strategies for new and existing clients.
- Own SEM/SEO/FB/Display KPIs for clients to ensure they are meeting or exceeding agreed upon goals.
- Primary KPIs may include price per lead, website conversion rate, number of leads, etc...
- Establish client setup, optimization and growth tools, processes and protocols for all digital channels/solutions to ensure high levels of CSAT and KPI attainment
- Oversee daily operations of team to ensure attainment of various team KPI's including SLA's, quality, on-time project delivery etc...
- Liaise with product, client service, professional services, and sales teams to capitalize on opportunities to improve client performance
- Serve as an escalation point to troubleshoot and resolve complex performance and other implementation issues
- Mentor and coach others to help better educate teams on best practices, processes and protocols in order to better serve our clients and manage expectations
- Meet with clients directly to speak to performance results, better understand client needs and strategize on ways to drive additional performance
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of people management experience, preferably overseeing internal support/technical and digital marketing roles
- 5+ years of hands on digital marketing experience -- Designing, implementing and managing SEM, SEO, Facebook Ads and/or Display campaigns
- Strong plus if candidate has this experience at the local level (ie: targeted to local geographic areas)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong knowledge of marketing and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Agency experience strongly preferred
FUNCTIONAL GROUP: Product & Marketing
ALL ADDRESSES: Charlotte, AZ
Job Title: Director, Digital Marketing
Location: 10101 Claude Freeman Drive Suite 210N, Charlotte, North Carolina 28262 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West, Jacksonville, Florida 32258 1375 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 400, Scottsdale, Arizona 85257