Premium Retail Services Field Marketing Representative-Home Appliances in Burnaby, Slovakia
*POSITION OPEN: *
Field Marketing Representative
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Building and maintaining long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management
- Maintaining consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory
- Maintaining consistent store visit schedule and entering into assigned system monthly
- Ensuring product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products
- Attending required training sessions on assigned products
- Routinely training and ensuring understanding of retail sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image
- Routinely participating and/or presenting in retail sales location store meetings
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree preferred with an emphasis in Business or Marketing desired
- Minimum two years experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication in assigned region
- Strong presentation skills with small to medium sized groups
- Significant understanding of remote business tools such as home appliances, smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, long/short-term disability, vacation, and sick leave. All benefits and employment practices in compliance with Canadian employment laws.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Premium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those moving forward in the next step of the selection process will be contacted.
Market: (CAN) BC, Burnaby
Rep City/Location: Burnaby