WIVB/WNLO Broadcast Administrative Assistant in Buffalo, New York
Channel 4 News/ CW 23 is looking for an Administrative Assistant to Support the Sales Team in day to day duties as they relate to the sale and execution of television and digital advertising.
Job responsibilities primarily include but are not limited to:
• Daily review and accuracy of broadcast orders, both new and revised, submitted on behalf of our advertisers, and subsequent input of such orders/revisions. Processing make-goods, resolving discrepancies and completing various other tasks within deadlines.
• Support the efforts of Paid Programming sales, including updating avails and allocations both in the Traffic system as well as the internal tracking system.
• Communicate directly with the National Advertising Rep Firm as needed.
• Pull and distribute various monthly, weekly and daily reports as needed by Sales Management, Account Executives and/or advertisers.
• Administrative support of Sales Manager as needed.
• Maintain Political File both on line and in house.
• Additional tasks as necessary.
Minimum Education: College degree preferred, but not required.
• Ability to multi-task within a team setting, work well under pressure and handle strict deadlines. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
• Strong skill set required in Data Entry (speed and accuracy) Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Prior Broadcast helpful but not necessary.
• Ability to work Independently in all aspects of the Position
Schedule (Days & Times): 40 hours - 8:00-5p
Apply online at - http://www.nexstar.tv/careers/