Valeant Pharmaceuticals Senior Director, Neurology Marketing in Bridgewater, New Jersey
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
• Support the development of annual operating plans, delivery of topline sales and development of revenue and expense forecasts for select in-line brands.
• Support key business functions across the Neurology and Other Rx portfolio (e.g. sample strategy, coupon execution, speaker programs etc.)
• Works across cross functional teams to develop and implement strategies to maximize gross to net profitability
• Works with the generic group on AG strategy
• Works with supply chain to manage all brand forecasts
• Develops payer strategy with managed care group
• Monitors promoted products for profitability and program success
• Works closely with partner companies and manages agreements and partnerships
• Adept at managing budgets
• Overseeing effectiveness of programs and initiatives including success tracking criteria. Track and share successes and best practices.
• Identifying and turning consumer/brand insights into actionable programs that have a beneficial impact on the growth of the business.
• Build collaborative relationships with key internal partners (sales, analytics, operations, medical)
• Build strong relationships with key customers; ability to engage with thought leaders critical
• 5-7 years of pharmaceutical industry experience; 3-5 years pharmaceutical marketing experience preferred
• Demonstrated evidence of growing brands, identifying growth opportunities and gaining alignment to execute against a strategic growth plan.
• Strong interdependent partnerships, collaboration, influence & negotiation skills are required.
• Ability to work in cross-functional team-based culture
• Previous experience in managing a sales force strongly preferred
• Proven skills in the following: brand marketing, market and competitive analysis, marketing program development, project planning and management, managing financial information required.
• Ability to deliver presentations to Sr. management
• Excellent written and communication skills
• MBA preferred. Undergraduate degree required.
• Domestic Travel required, ability to travel overnight 10%
Refer this job to a friend
Valeant Pharmaceuticals is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Job ID 8803
Pos. Type Full Time