ULTA Beauty Buyer Administrative Assistant-Mass in Bolingbrook, Illinois
The administrative assistant performs tasks as necessary to support the buying team. They execute administrative and routine functions as well as a variety of tasks needed to support strategic and financial plans. They provide logistical support in vendor relations and travel as needed and may be responsible for certain routine reporting needs. Priorities and tasks may change as required by the needs of the business. This position reports to a Senior Buyer or Buyer
Assist Buyers in all daily functions to include:
- SKU maintenance: Ensures SKUs are properly maintained per buyer’s direction including shelf tag requests, description changes, brand changes, style codes, feature codes, store classification changes, and markdowns.
- Marketing: Works closely with advertising requesting ad samples, completing sign requests, completing or reviewing promo planners, completing ad breakdowns by SKU, changing event descriptions as needed and making Ad Planner entries
- Planograms: Supports planogram process by working with vendors to secure samples, completing or gathering sku set up paperwork, maintaining add/delete lists, performing label maintenance and preparing and distributing planogram packets, managing fixtures with vendors if required.
- Logistics: Initiates RTV/DIF & Clearance/Store to warehouse transfers at buyer’s direction.
- Store support: Prepares store memos/communication requests, responds to helpdesk/remedy inquiries.
- Supports Buyers through data entry and oversite of promotional/ad items, vendor contract funding, input or other tracking as needed.
- Vendor management: Maintains contact list, follows up with vendors, schedules meetings.
- Reporting: Pulls and prepares reports from BW, SAP, or Merchandising systems as needed.
- Administrative: Assists team in maintaining calendar and coordinating vendor meetings.
- High School diploma, 2 yrs. relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Strong Word and Excel skills. Working knowledge of Access and SAP preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, ability to prioritize heavy workloads and multiple tasks.
- Must possess good judgment and decision making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionalism and confidentiality required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- May include light lifting
- Normal office hours
Date Posted: 4/19/2017
Address: 1000 Remington Blvd