Sartorius Corporation LPS Sales Representative, Applied Markets in Bohemia, New York
|Title||LPS Sales Representative, Applied Markets|
Lab Products Sales Representative, Applied Markets - Field Based: North Carolina (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill)
As one of the world's leading laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment providers, Sartorius is actively shaping dynamic, innovative and high-growth markets. With annual sales of around 887,3 million euros and more than 6,000 employees, we support our customers around the world in more than 110 countries.
The Sales Representative is responsible for the sale of all Laboratory Solutions Products directly and through the company's distribution network for Laboratories in the Applied Market Segment (Academic, Industrial) in an assigned zip code territory within the Raleigh or Research Triangle Park Region. The Sales Representative is required to train and motivate all dealer personnel to sell Sartorius products; acting as the primary company representative will maintain the highest level of integrity plus customer/dealer relations and service while achieving the desired goals established by management.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company
* Bachelor's Degree in a Life Sciences discipline in addition to a minimum of 4 years of direct sales experience in the Life Sciences market in North America.
* Experience in managing distribution channel partners in specified region.
* Experience in sales of a wide offering of laboratory capital equipment products and consumables, in a Life Sciences market is a must, and scientific background, strongly preferred.
* Understanding of the general laboratory market space is required-particularly the Academic, Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology customer segments.
* Must be able to prioritize in a very organized manner; able to investigate in to reports, analyze the business and develop a plan for growth for the year.
* Computer literate, basic skills such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc., a must.
* Overnight travel required, geography dependent. 30% travel required.
* Must reside within Raleigh or close proximity to Research Triangle Park NC.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.