Security Mutual Life Insurance Administrative Assistant in Binghamton, New York
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: This position is responsible for providing general administrative support to the NYC office.
• Complete filing, schedule meetings, manage department and personal calendars, provide phone support, arrange travel and order supplies.
• Provide administrative support to department staff.
• Assist servicing General Agents with applications, illustrations, general underwriting and product questions.
• Provide assistance to Regional Vice Presidents on special projects and coordination of sales materials.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 1 year experience in clerical or administrative work required.
• Life Insurance experience preferred.
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word.
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Associate’s Degree in Business or related field of study Required.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Relocation assistance is not available for this position
Security Mutual is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*This position is located in the NYC Regional Office*