Delta Computer Systems, Inc. Hydraulic Motion Control Sales and Marketing Position in Battle Ground, Washington
Delta Computer Systems, Inc. is seeking a full-time Technical Sales and Marketing person focused on the Delta's motion control products. This person will be a key part of Delta’s Sales and Marketing team and will be responsible for select distribution management, motion product marketing and sales support. Travel time of approximately 30 % that may involve both domestic and international travel.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Manage development and production of marketing materials: technical articles, advertisements, application notes, newsletters, videos, white papers, etc.
- Manage website and product branding, trade shows, etc.
- Maintain and improve promotion via traditional and digital media.
- Manage Distribution sales in a Region or Regions.
- Make sales calls with distributor salespeople.
- Conduct sales training for distributors.
Presentations, Training, Other:
- Plan/perform technical sales presentations at trade shows/conferences.
- Assist with creating datasheets, training materials and technical training.
- Help organize and support Regional Sales Manager team and promote internal communications within Delta.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with maintaining forums and blogs
- Proven team player with a innate desire to help
- Sales and Marketing track record in industrial sales
- Knowledge of automation and motion control concepts
- Knowledge of hydraulic motion control
- Knowledge of PLC ladder logic programming, motion control sensors and actuators
- Basic understanding of electronic, electrical and hydraulic diagrams
Bachelor of Science in a technical field, or equivalent experience
5 years of relevant experience
Delta Computer Systems, Inc. provides a competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision benefits, profit-sharing bonuses, and a 401k program. Delta offers a small company environment, and an opportunity to really make a difference! Please submit cover letter and resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer.