Chrysler Mopar Retail Sales & Marketing Manager Job in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Mopar Retail Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for growing the retail share of maintenance business within the service lane of FCA dealers. A successful candidate will lead development and execution of pricing strategies, customer rebates and other dealer incentive programs. Develop point of sale, marketing and sales tools and displays that facilitate customer awareness and lead to increased sales and product awareness. Maintain close collaborative relationships with Business Center personnel, product planning and supply chain. Market analysis, customer drivers and the reasons for dealer and customer behavior must be discovered and acted upon. Working with product teams on the types of product needed and vehicle coverage is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study
- 3+ years of experience in retail sales / marketing / portfolio management
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven problem solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and take ownership of programs
- Excellent team building and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced degree in Business or Marketing
- Automotive retail or aftermarket experience
- Knowledge of Mopar policies and systems, dealer parts operations and automotive aftermarket
FCA US is proud to extend to its employees a compensation and benefits package that is designed to retain their talent and to motivate and reward job performance. Our present compensation program provides for competitive, market based salaries, and annual vacation and holiday time off. We make available a comprehensive health care benefits plan which, depending upon the employee’s role, includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage. We also offer a disability absence plan, group and optional life insurance program, savings plan, tuition assistance, and vehicle purchase and lease discounts for certain employees, and for their family and friends.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Note: Some of the benefits listed above may not apply to summer vacation replacement and temporary employees.
Job Number: 1028749
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Date Posted: 7-14-2017