Robert Half The Creative Group Marketing Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for a talented Marketing Managerto add as a key member of our client's team in Buckhead (Atlanta. This Marketing Managerposition will help to lead the development and implementation of marketing programs and will oversee the marketing team.
- Identifies and recommends marketing opportunities.
- Develops the annual marketing plan and budget.
- Manages agency/ vendor selection and relationships.
- Helps to lead the marketing strategy, marketing communications, digital, content, trade show, product development, and market research workstreams
- Marketing Strategy, i.e. Brand positioning and messaging; Customer segmentation and targeting; Brand standards; Brand style.
- Product development, i.e. Input on NPD opportunities; Support materials for launches.
- Market research, i.e. Competitive intelligence analysis (trends, pricing, advertising, product launches, etc.).
- Primary customer research plan and budget.
- Partners closely with sales management, sales operations, and IT.
- Responsible for performance and development of the junior marketing staff.
- Champions the evolution of a marketing culture throughout the organization.
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00900-0009280490
Functional Role: Media Planner
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year
- 7+ years marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Bachelor degree required, MBA a plus.
- Significant experience with content marketing and CRM/MA platforms.
- Significant experience with trade shows.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Experience managing marketing agency relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong quantitative/ analytical skills.
- Dynamic, energetic approach to managing people and projects.
- Highly collaborative and skilled at building relationships.
- Confident self-starter comfortable in a rapidly- changing environment.
- Practical and low-ego.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
This Marketing Managerposition requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume and writing samples to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at email@example.com. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda