Robert Half The Creative Group Digital Marketing Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for a Digital Marketing Manager for one of our top clients in Atlanta. The successful Digital Marketing Manager candidate will apply their expertise to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns, from conception to execution, and optimize across all digital platforms to reach target prospects at all touch points. This Digital Marketing Manager believes in creating meaningful connections to promote the core values of the brand. The creative Digital Marketing Manager will have a data driven mentality.
- Manage Pardot MAP, build interfaces tools for further integration development of Pardot
- Develop all landing pages and lead generation forms to facilitate the distribution of for our content through the corporate website and relevant paid programs
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that all landing pages and lead forms are properly functioning and tied to respective campaigns
- Manage SEO initiatives for corporate website
- Collaborate with Director of Content Development to create high-quality content around relevant key words and terms
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Manage and maintain website as well as control the entire online experience including updating website copy, creating new pages and forms, adding new content assets and ensuring keywords are used properly throughout site
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns across multiple channels including; Google AdWords, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Measure and optimize paid marketing spend using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Manage and maintain all social media channels, working closely with the Director of Content Development to ensure all of the latest content is posted to all channels
- Update social channels with other content like team photos, outings, events, etc.
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00900-0009355090
Functional Role: Mktg/Comm Manager
Postal Code: 30308
Compensation: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or other online marketing role
- BA/BS in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Extreme proficiency with Google Analytics
- Extreme proficiency with WordPress
- 2+ years of experience working in Pardot in an administrative function to include management of the integration with SalesForce.
- Proficiency with SEM, specifically with Google AdWords. Experience with other paid platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn is highly desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- Experience developing landing pages and email templates in Pardot
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Background in technology/software, B2B preferred
- Can-do attitude, self-starter, and a strong sense of resourcefulness
This Digital Marketing Manager position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment then please submit your resume today.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda