Salesforce.com Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise Market in Albany, New York
Strategic Account Manager
Salesforce is the #1 CRM platform. The Salesforce Customer Success Platform brings together groundbreaking cloud apps for sales, service, marketing, community, and analytics, all on the Salesforce1 Platform--providing both a system of record and a system of engagement for companies of every size and industry.
Salesforce pioneered the shift to cloud, social, mobile and connected devices.
We are entering a new world of computing where everything is connected. Mobile phones will soon be in the hands of 70 percent of the world's population and billions of apps on mobile devices are sending massive amounts of data to the cloud. In the last two years alone, 90 percent of the world's data was created as cloud, social, mobile and connected technologies transformed business models and consumer behavior. The future is trillions of customer interactions every day. To succeed in the future, every company needs a platform to capture and personalize every customer interaction, to connect with customers in a whole new way.
You will be responsible for generating new business within a large Salesforce Strategic Account and play a key role to drive strategic, Enterprise Social Network & CRM initiatives. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles. Salesforce offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
- 10+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social Enterprise solutions to a select few large strategic enterprise accounts
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record-280k and up.
- Knowledge of the unique business opportunities and solutions within the Enterprise acount space
- Track record selling Enterprise software solutions
- Account planning and execution skills
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's Degree desired
*LI-QS Salesforce.com Site Postings
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.
Employer's Job# 55957
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.